Protecting your privacy
At PokoGuernsey.gg we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. We respect how important privacy is. If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, please contact us at email@example.com. The data controller is KSB Limited
How we use your information
The information you give us can be used as shown below;
Your name and contact information
This information is a requirement for us to deliver goods and services to you when you place an order. We may use your information to contact you regarding an order you place.
Your payment information
To place an order with PokoGuernsey.gg, you are required to enter your payment information. We do not store this in any form, instead we utilise the services of a 3rd party to handle all payments and refunds.
Your contact history
When you email us, we retain details of our communications. We may use this to provide you with service and support, and train our staff.
Your purchase history and items in your cart
When you add items to your cart, our website remembers what you added. If you remove an item, we will no longer keep that record. We may send you an email to remind you that you have items in your cart.
We store your purchase history in order to provide customer service, and handle returns.
We may use your purchase history to send you a personal email about consumable products you have bought from us in the past, as a reminder that you may need to order some replacements.
Information from your computer or device
When you browse our website, information is sent to us which includes your IP address, what pages you visited, your device type and internet browser details. Your IP address may give us information about your location. This data is used for analytical information to help us improve our website, and monitor how well it is working. The information can also be used to help prevent fraud.
Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party. We respect your privacy.
However, as an essential part of the service we provide, we may share your data with the following categories of companies;
Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, including payment service providers (to provide payment for your order), warehouses (to pack and dispatch your order), and delivery companies.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers, however we will make sure that it does not identify you.
Subscribing to our mailing list
If you subscribe to our mailing list, we will send you information by email about products, and special offers that are available.
On subscribing to our mailing list we will also send you an email to remind you that you have items in your shopping cart.
How to stop marketing messages from PokoGuernsey.gg
- If you have an account with PokoGuernsey.gg, you can set your preference about receiving marketing emails through [ ]
- You can click the unsubscribe link on any marketing message.
- Alternatively, you can contact us at Poko@spativa.co.uk and request to be removed.
Removal from the mailing list is usually instant, however if an email is scheduled to be sent you might receive one more while your request is being processed.
If you unsubscribe from our mailing list, messages about your orders (such as confirmation emails) and other essential service communications will continue.
Like many companies, KSB Limited may target banners and adverts to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks.
The banners and ads you see may be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of PokoGuernsey.gg.
You have the following rights relating to your personal information;
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (this page)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You can do this yourself in your account settings through this link
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through this link and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
Changes to how we protect your privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data. Please check this page for updates. If we make changes the date of the change will be updated at the bottom of this page.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the 7dayshop.com website, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use 7dayshop.com.
If you have any questions about this notice or want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, please contact us at Poko@Spativa.co.uk