For dark circles, tired and puffy under eyes
Promotes healthy hair, skin & nails The ultimate 3-in-1 formula that contributes to collagen formation for healthy hair, skin, & nails. Irish Sea moss, Biotin, Selenium, & Vitamin C provide essential nutrients to kick your body into action. Designed to encourage collagen production which provides vital support for skin cell turnover, healthy hair structure, and strengthening nails.
Save 10% and complete your skincare routine
Zinc oxide brightens while protecting our most delicate skin from sun damage
Our Correcting Eye Cream has been formulated with an array of ingredients to target the delicate under eye area. Moisturising plant oils, aloe vera along with hyaluronic acid reduce puffiness and keep delicate under-eye skin nourished. The hyaluronic acid keeps skin hydrated by attracting moisture out of the air and locking it into the skin. All the while, zinc oxide brightens the under eye skin while simultaneously protecting.
Award-winning formula with vitamin C
Plant extracts like green tea extract work as powerful antioxidants while sodium Ascorbyl, a derivative of vitamin C, along with high levels of vitamin C in extracts of passion fruit, fig, raspberry helps boost collagen production while also plumping the skin. This is important for the delicate under eye area that is often a victim of unwanted lines.
Makes a great under eye base for concealer
We've received feedback from many of our customers that our eye cream is the perfect base for your eye makeup routine!
For product CoA please view here.
Aqua, aloe vera juice (aloe barbadensis), vegetable glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, shea butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), sunflower seed oil (helianthus annuus), avocado oil (persea gratissima), apricot kernel oil (prunus armeniaca), zinc oxide, wheat germ oil (triticum vulgare), olive oil (olea europaea), argan kernel oil (argania spinsosa), arnica flower oil (arnica montana), coconut oil (cocos nucifera), hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), passion fruit extract (passiflora edulcis), vitamin C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate), stearic acid, xanthan gum, green tea extract (camellia sinensis leaf), vitamin E (tocopherol), fig extract (ficus carica), camabidiol, raspberry extract (rubus idaeus), ethylhexylglycerin, oat silk (avena sativa), phenoxyethanol.
- Aloe vera juice made up of 99.5% water, aloe vera juice is intensely hydrating to quench dry and dehydrated skin
- Zinc oxide is a natural sun protector while simultaneously brightening
- Vitamin C protects the eye area from environmental stressors
- Avocado oil contains vitamin E, potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients that can nourish and moisturise the skin
- Apricot kernel oil high in omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids, soothes the skin while keeping it soft and supple
- Oat Silk is an anti-inflammatory plant extract to calm, alleviate irritation, and soothe a multitude of skin conditions
- Olive Oil is an emollient charged full of fatty acids to help dry skin retain water and stay hydrated
- Raspberry extract rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which reduce dark spots and brightens
- Fig extract reduces the effects of UV damage such as age spots, fine lines and uneven skin tone
- Green tea extract detoxifies and resets
An antioxidant that boosts skin hydration by decreasing water loss. It is also be used to address hyperpigmentation and dark marks as it targets tyrosinase, an enzyme that can lead to dark patches if present in large amounts.
An emollient with powerful antioxidant properties that provide a rich source of regenerating fatty acids for the skin helps combat dry skin and problem skin. It also contains steroline, which triggers the production of collagen and helps fight signs of aging.
An antioxidant that can help brighten skin and reduce discolouration. It triggers skin cell renewal and accelerates the production of collagen and elastin helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
An excellent skin hydrator with natural anti-inflammatory properties to soothe the skin, as well as a rich source of essential vitamins B, C, and E, enzymes and antioxidants for protecting the skin against pollutants.
Apply your Correcting Eye Cream to cleansed, toned skin AM and PM. After serums and before moisturisers. Using the applicator, pump the product directly onto the skin, under the eye and tap in gently for a soothing effect. You can bring this product right up to your brow bone.
Explore our other hydrating options
At Poko, we make a conscious decision for every piece of packaging we use to try and make it recyclable and functional. We may not be 100% recyclable yet but we are working towards this. We need you to help do your part, so check out how to recycle each piece of your Poko packaging.
- Glass Jars: Rinse your glass jars from any residue left and recyle with clear glass at your nearest bottle bank.
- Outer Cardboard Boxes: Break down the box and recyle with your cardboard.
- Lids & Pumps: Take apart any lids or pumps, rinse them of any residue and recyle with your recyclable plastic.
- Tubes: Poko tubes are made from sugarcane and are fully recyclable. Rinse them out after use and recyle with your cardboard and boxes.
- Labels & Pipette: Dispose of in general waste.