Antioxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory
With just 5 ingredients, including a water-soluble azelaic acid and retinol, our Azelaic Acid Spot Gel reduces the production of bacteria that can often lead to breakouts. Use as a remedy at the first signs of a breakout while preventing further spots from occurring.
Results without the harshness
Our natural Spot Gel is a no-fuss formula that protects the integrity of your skin's condition while minimising the appearance of spots with simple, trusted science. It's all natural formula reduces irritation and promotes healing. Targeted for specific areas of the skin that need encouragement to cleanse and heal.
For clogged pores due to keratin buildup
Keratin, a skin protein, can build up leading to clogged pores and ultimately breakouts. Blocked pores also lead to dull skin with unwanted texture and blemishes. People often find this is not due to how often they wash their face but commonly is due to a lack of targeted high-quality actives.
For product CoA please view here.
Aqua, potassium azeloyl diglycinate, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, cannabidiol (500mg), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), phenoxyethanol.
- Azelaic acid renews, calms, and brightens spots making them less noticeable
- Vitamin A encourages quicker cell turnover making the formation of new spots more difficult
An acid that penetrates the skin to break up acne-causing blockages in the pores. More easily tolerated by sensitive skin and can aid in reducing uneven skin tone left by acne scarring. Also perfect for people suffering from redness.
A powerful antioxidant retinol which increases cell production to help increase collagen production, which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Starting with a prepped base, apply after Poko's Soothing Serum for best results morning and evening. Massage the gel on to specific problem areas for targeted results. Product can also be gently applied to the entire face, avoiding the eyes and mouth. To lock in the product, follow with the Light Hydrating Moisturiser or Regenerating Collagen Moisturiser.
*With starting any new active skincare regime, a patch test prior to application is recommended.
Explore our other treatment options
At Poko, we make a conscious decision for every piece of packaging we use to try and make it recyclable and functional. We may not be 100% recyclable yet but we are working towards this. We need you to help do your part, so check out how to recycle each piece of your Poko packaging.
- Glass Jars: Rinse your glass jars from any residue left and recyle with clear glass at your nearest bottle bank.
- Outer Cardboard Boxes: Break down the box and recyle with your cardboard.
- Lids & Pumps: Take apart any lids or pumps, rinse them of any residue and recyle with your recyclable plastic.
- Tubes: Poko tubes are made from sugarcane and are fully recyclable. Rinse them out after use and recyle with your cardboards and boxes.
- Labels & Pipette: Dispose of in general waste.