For psoriasis, eczema, dry or flaky skin
Supports digestion & gut health. For gut health and the encouragement of diverse, friendly gut bacteria. A recipe of Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus, Inulin & Magnesium keeps the gut functioning and in optimal condition for the body’s daily needs. A healthy gut contributes to a better immune system, healthier skin and overall well-being.
A non-greasy, non-occlusive way to address itchy, flaky skin
While some balms and topicals just sit on the skin and are thick and greasy, our balm is a fast absorbing alternative and allows your skin to breathe. Infused with light, yet hydrating oils, it’s the perfect way to nourish your skin, especially during a flare-up.
Natural. Hydrating. Healing.
Skin-loving powerhouses like calendula oil, sweet almond oil, and rosehip seed oil gently hydrate the skin, providing the skin with essential vitamins and nutrients to heal. This combination speeds up skin recovery leaving it smooth and soothed.
For product CoA, please view here.
Shea nut butter (butyrospermum parkii), candelilla wax, calendula officinalis oil (calendula), coconut oil (cocos nucifera), hemp seed oil, sweet almond oil (prunus amygdalus), apricot kernel oil (prunus armeniaca), rosehip oil (rosa rubiginosa), jojoba oil (simmondsia chinensis), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), glycerin, lavender oil (lavandula angustifolia), geranium oil (pelargonium roseum), farnesol*, citral*, geraniol*, linalool*, citronellol*, limonene*.
*Naturally occurring component from essential oils used.
- Calendula oil has antiseptic, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties helping to speed up the healing process while leaving your skin soft and smooth
- Apricot kernel oil contains vitamins and nutrients to strengthen your natural moisture barrier
- Jojoba Oil mimics the skin’s natural sebum forming a protective barrier to keep your skin clear of infections
- Vitamin E encourages healthy skin and healthy cell growth
A natural ingredient known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Topical application may help relieve dryness, flaking, itching, and related symptoms. High in fatty acids, it can be used to relieve irritation.
A natural oil known for its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. It is a gentle ingredient that is intensely nourishing and promotes hydration by improving absorption and giving skin the ability to hold onto water for longer.
A natural oil with the ability to nourish and moisturise skin without clogging up pores, helping to keep skin hydrated. It can help decrease inflammation and irritation in the skin.
An antioxidant, with the ability to help protect the skin from free radicals and UV radiation. It can also help soothe irritated skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
For best results, apply to clean, dry skin after showering. Can be applied at any time of the day as often as needed to an area of concern, even the scalp. Apply a generous amount to affected areas. Rub in gently until the product feels absorbed.
Explore our other moisturising options
At Poko, we make a conscious decision for every piece of packaging we use to try and make it recyclable and functional. We may not be 100% recyclable yet but we are working towards this. We need you to help do your part, so check out how to recycle each piece of your Poko packaging.
- Glass Jars: Rinse your glass jars from any residue left and recyle with clear glass at your nearest bottle bank.
- Outer Cardboard Boxes: Break down the box and recyle with your cardboard.
- Lids & Pumps: Take apart any lids or pumps, rinse them of any residue and recyle with your recyclable plastic.
- Tubes: Poko tubes are made from sugarcane and are fully recyclable. Rinse them out after use and recyle with your plastics.
- Labels & Pipette: Dispose of in general waste.