For dryness, sun spots & uneven skin tone
Save 10% and complete your skincare routine
Luxury that locks in moisture
Essential nutrients found in omega-rich fatty foods work wonders for our skin. Moringa oil is compromised of almost 50% of monounsaturated fatty acids, with a particularly high percentage of oleic acid to replenish moisture loss.
13 supercharged oils in one bottle
Our LFO contains the highest standards of nutrient-dense oils from the unique and impressive baobab fruit to the nourishing properties of Crambe seed oil.
For product CoA please view here.
Crambe seed oil (abyssinica), pomegranate oil (punica granatum), moringa oil (moringa oleifera), baobab oil (adansonia digitata), rose damask oil (rosa damascena), neroli oil (citrus aurantium), sandalwood oil (santalum spicatum), lavender oil (lavandula angustifolia), frankincense oil (boswellia carteri), ylang ylang oil (cananga odorata), geranium oil (pelargonium roseum), sweet orange oil (citrus sinensis), clary sage oil (salvia sclarea), citral*, geraniol*, linalool*, limonene*, camabidiol, citronellol*, benzyl alcohol*, eugenol*, ISO eugenol*, benzyl salicylate*, farnesol*, benzyl benzoate*.
*Naturally occurring component from essential oils used.
- Baobab oil rejuvenates damaged skin cells from omega-3 fatty acid vitamins A, D, E, and F
- Pomegranate oil detoxifies and brightens, fading acne scarring, sun damage, and dark spots from vitamin C
- Moringa oil cleanses the skin to support healing from acne, calms redness and irritation from breakouts
- Crambe seed oil naturally high in omega, this ingredient moisturises and promotes skin plumpness
This oil is supercharged with vitamins A, D, E and F to help rejuvenate damaged cells. It is particularly beneficial for dry skin conditions to provide hydration without clogging pores.
With naturally high levels of vitamin C, this fruit extract is a powerful antioxidant which helps to brighten dull complexions and fade acne scarring, sun damage and dark spots.
Crambe Seed Oil
Acts as an emollient, ideal for breakouts as it prevents the skin from producing excess sebum. It's high in omega-fatty acids that plump and nourish the skin.
Moringa oil is comprised of almost 50% of monounsaturated fatty acids, with a particularly high percentage of oleic acid which helps to replenish moisture which is lost in the aging process.
Use a targeted treatment product for any skin concerns you are trying to address such as sun spots, acne & breakouts or fine lines and wrinkles. Always apply from lightest to thickest texture. Apply Facial Oil after your moisturiser.
One or two nights a week, use an exfoliator instead of your normal treatment steps and follow it up with your moisturiser.
At Poko, we make a conscious decision for every piece of packaging we use to try and make it recyclable and functional. We may not be 100% recyclable yet but we are working towards this. We need you to help do your part, so check out how to recycle each piece of your Poko packaging.
- Glass Jars: Rinse your glass jars from any residue left and recyle with clear glass at your nearest bottle bank.
- Outer Cardboard Boxes: Break down the box and recyle with your cardboard.
- Lids & Pumps: Take apart any lids or pumps, rinse them of any residue and recyle with your recyclable plastic.
- Tubes: Poko tubes are made from sugarcane and are fully recyclable. Rinse them out after use and recyle with your plastics.
- Labels & Pipette: Dispose of in general waste.