Kickstart your skin's road to recovery
Concerns such as hormonal, cystic, or fungal acne can leave you with unwanted redness and blemishes that can lie deep within the skin. If you've not tried AHAs before, now is the time! Our exfoliating treatment contains naturally derived AHAs for optimal skin condition. We encourage you to introduce your new product in your PM routine daily to start seeing results as soon as possible.
Prevents future breakouts with continued use
Skincare is a journey, and there are steps we have to take to support our skin during its natural renewing cycle. If you suffer from reoccurring breakouts, you may need to introduce some AHAs into your regime. With everyday use, you should see lasting results that pushes the reset button on your skin!
For acne, scarring, redness, problem skin
Our exfoliant treatment encourages better skin health revealing softer, smoother skin. It also reduces the redness and discolouration commonly associated with long-term scarring. With regular use, you should see a positive change.
For product CoA please view here.
Aqua, aloe vera leaf extract (aloe barbadensis), vegetable glycerin, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, apple fruit extract (pyrus malus), lemon fruit extract (citrus medica limonum), blueberry fruit extract (vaccinium myrtillus), sugarcane (saccharum officinarum), grapeseed oil (vitis vinifera), propylene glycol, lactic acid, citric acid, glycolic acid, malic acid, tartaric acid, keratoline (bacillus ferment), apricot kernel oil (prunus armeniaca), rosehip oil (rosa rubiginosa), phenoxyethanol, mandarin essential oil (citrus nobilis), fennel seed essential oil (foeniculum vulgare), camabidiol, citral*, geraniol*, linalool*, citronellol*, limonene*.
*Naturally occurring component from essential oils used.
- Citric acid targets bacteria and reduces the likelihood of breakouts
- Glycolic acid helps brighten the appearance of post-acne scars
- Malic acid helps remove buildup of sebum
- Lactic acid treats hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone
- Rosehip oil detoxifies skin from natural vitamin A
- Tartaric acid stimulates cell turnover and promotes healing
- Keratoline encourages healthy skin cell growth
Glycolic acid acts as a potent exfoliator and peeling agent by removing dead skin cells and revealing brighter, healthier skin beneath. It also has antibacterial properties that can help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Lactic acid exfoliates the skin's surface by dissolving the substance that keeps dead skin together, allowing it to slough naturally and evening out skin tone. It also has hydrating properties.
An alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) which has antioxidant properties that help to maintain the pH range needed so that other AHAs can work more effectively as exfoliants.
Keratoline is a gentle enzymatic exfoliant that removes dead skin cells to reveal healthy, radiant skin. It promotes cellular turnover.
We recommend using your AHA Exfoliating Treatment once a week at night, gradually building up to twice a week. You should apply directly after cleansing on a dry face and you do not need to wash it off. Wait 10 minutes to let it fully absorb on your skin before applying your moisturiser.
*With starting any new active skincare regime, a patch test prior to application is recommended.
Explore our other treatment options
At Poko, we make a conscious decision for every piece of packaging we use to try and make it recyclable and functional. We may not be 100% recyclable yet but we are working towards this. We need you to help do your part, so check out how to recycle each piece of your Poko packaging.
- Glass Jars: Rinse your glass jars from any residue left and recyle with clear glass at your nearest bottle bank.
- Outer Cardboard Boxes: Break down the box and recyle with your cardboard.
- Lids & Pumps: Take apart any lids or pumps, rinse them of any residue and recyle with your recyclable plastic.
- Tubes: Poko tubes are made from sugarcane and are fully recyclable. Rinse them out after use and recyle with your cardboard and boxes.
- Labels & Pipette: Dispose of in general waste.