Sage, magnesium, zinc & evening primrose
Traditionally used to combat hot flashes associated with menopause & peri-menopause, sage contributes to easing these symptoms. Magnesium & zinc play vital roles in strengthening the body’s defenses against unwanted symptoms associated with menopause & peri-menopause.
While Evening Primrose has been used by women to ease symptoms such as hot flashes during menopause for centuries. This pack provides a one-month supply, 60 capsules.
Re-energise, focus, & stay strong
Menopause and peri-menopause are commonly associated with persistent fatigue and elevated stress hormone levels, cortisol. Our body needs additional support for the production and balancing of hormones during this time.
No matter our stage in life, zinc is commonly researched and encouraged for the purpose of hormone functioning. Magnesium has an effect on sleep patterns, liver performance and the normal functioning of the nervous system, which contributes to strengthening the body’s energy levels. Sage assists in the symptom management of hot flashes.
Go beyond skin deep with support from vitamins B6, B12, D3, & K2
Vitamin K2 supports normal bone health which can be impacted by menopause & Vitamin B6 contributes to the treatment of low energy and decreased mood.
Poko is committed to getting you to a place where you are comfortable in your own skin. We do so by looking after your health from within and encouraging a targeted skincare routine, too. Find your perfect anti-aging skincare routine now.
Sage, inulin (cichorium intybus), magnesium citrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), evening primrose powder, ginkgo biloba extract, zinc citrate, panax ginseng extract, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin K2 (menaquinone), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) & vitamin B12 (cobalamin)
- Sage assists in the symptom management of hot flashes
- Zinc contributes to normal functioning of hormones
- Magnesium keeps the nervous system in optimal balance
- Evening primrose has been found to relieve unwanted symptoms of menopause & peri-menopause
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the treatment of low energy and decreased mood
- Vitamin K2 supports normal bone health which can be impacted by menopause & peri-menopause
- Vitamin D3 helps you focus & boosts normal concentration levels
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Some studies suggest that sage might help improve symptoms of menopause, such as night sweats or hot flashes, it has been used as a traditional remedy for centuries.
Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and aids in the maintenance of normal hair. Zinc can also help support the stress response as well as help support the production of estrogen and progesterone in women.
A nutrient which helps to keep the nervous system in optimal balance. It is important for many processes in the body, including regulating muscle function, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure.
A natural oil which has been used traditionally to help aid sypmtoms present during menopause and peri-menopause, such as menstrual cramping, bloat, water retention, breast tenderness and irritability.
Directions: Each pot contains a 30 day supply of 60 capsules.
It is recommended to take one capsule, twice daily with food and swallow them with water. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Safety Instructions: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a qualified health professional before taking any nutritional or herbal supplements.
Food Supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking any medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Store in a cool dry place, see base of bottle for Best Before End date.
At Poko, we make a conscious decision for every piece of packaging we use to try and make it recyclable and functional. We may not be 100% recyclable yet but we are working towards this. We need you to help do your part, so check out how to recycle each piece of your Poko packaging.
- Glass Jars: Rinse your glass jars from any residue left and recyle with clear glass at your nearest bottle bank.
- Outer Cardboard Boxes: Break down the box and recyle with your cardboard.
- Lids & Pumps: Take apart any lids or pumps, rinse them of any residue and recyle with your recyclable plastic.
- Tubes: Poko tubes are made from sugarcane and are fully recyclable. Rinse them out after use and recyle with your plastics.
- Labels & Pipette: Dispose of in general waste.