Natural cleanser for breakouts, dullness & tired skin
Promotes healthy hair, skin & nails The ultimate 3-in-1 formula that contributes to collagen formation for healthy hair, skin, & nails. Irish Sea moss, Biotin, Selenium, & Vitamin C provide essential nutrients to kick your body into action. Designed to encourage collagen production which provides vital support for skin cell turnover, healthy hair structure, and strengthening nails.
Save 10% and complete your skincare routine
Rebalance & Reset Stubborn Skin
Using natural ingredients, like kaolin clay and activated charcoal, the Rebalancing Clay Mask works to draw out impurities trapped deep in the pores and leave the skin clarified and vibrant. Teaming these heavy hitters with aloe vera, hemp & avocado skin remains hydrates and plump for that no make-up glow.
Hemp and witch hazel work to reduce excess sebum production in the skin, so our mask can get to work reducing blemishes and evening out skin tone.
Bannishes redness & inflammation, Boosts Hydration
This weekly treatment uses anti-inflammatory ingredients like avocado oil & hemp to reduce redness and puffiness while boosting skin hydration by locking moisture into the skin, keeping your complexion radiant.
Aqua, kaolin clay, vegetable glycerin, stearic acid, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, glyceryl stearate SE, carbomer, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), activated charcoal, hemp seed oil, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf powder, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
- Kaolin Clay is a natural clay that detoxifies and cleanses the skin, and improves circulation.
- Activated Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out impurities from deep in the pores.
- Witch Hazel is an anti-inflammatory extract that acts as an astringent by drying out acne blemishes.
- Avocado Oil is a natural oil containing lutein, a carotenoid that promotes skin elasticity and oleic acid & chlorophyll help to reduce redness &inflammation.
- Hemp is a natural plant extract high in essential fatty acids, draws moisture into the skin and uses anti-inflammatory properties to calm redness.
A natural clay that can help absorb excess oil and impurities from the skin, leaving it feeling smooth and refreshed. It can also help to improve the appearance of pores and gently exfoliate the skin.
A highly porous substance that can deep-cleanse and detoxify the skin by absorbing toxins and unclogging pores, while also reducing inflammation and acne-prone sk.in
a natural astringent that helps tighten and tone the skin, reducing the appearance of pores and controlling excess oil production, while also soothing inflammation and irritation in sensitive or acne-prone skin
A nutrient-rich oil that can help moisturize and nourish the skin, leaving it soft and supple. It is also rich in antioxidants, making it an effective ingredient for reducing the signs of aging and improving overall skin health.
Starting with a cleansed face, apply a thin layer across the entire face, avoiding eyes, mouth and nostrils. Leave on for 15 minutes, until dry, and wipe off with a damp lukewarm cloth. Follow up with a moisturiser. Use once weekly in place of other treatments.
*With starting any new active skincare regime, a patch test prior to application is recommended.
Explore our other treatment options
At Poko, we make a conscious decision for every piece of packaging we use to try and make it recyclable and functional. We may not be 100% recyclable yet but we are working towards this. We need you to help do your part, so check out how to recycle each piece of your Poko packaging.
- Glass Jars: Rinse your glass jars from any residue left and recyle with clear glass at your nearest bottle bank.
- Outer Cardboard Boxes: Break down the box and recyle with your cardboard.
- Lids & Pumps: Take apart any lids or pumps, rinse them of any residue and recyle with your recyclable plastic.
- Tubes: Poko tubes are made from sugarcane and are fully recyclable. Rinse them out after use and recyle with your cardboards and boxes.
- Labels & Pipette: Dispose of in general waste.